ARADA Ecoboiler 16 HE Inset Stove
The inset version of the Arada Ecoboiler HE range provides high efficiency whilst fitting perfectly into a standard British fireplace opening. Featuring a large curved viewing window, simple controls and the ultimate in state-of-the-art boiler stove technology, the inset Ecoboiler will transform any fireplace with its sophisticated style.
On top of its stylish appearance, discreet thermostatic control and three bar operating pressure, the Ecoboiler 16 inset has the ability to produce 50% more heat to water than other boiler stoves. When burning wood the Ecoboiler 16 inset central heating stove is a sustainable wood burning appliance which can produce a nominal 5.3kW of heat to your room and 16.1kW to water, we estimate this could heat up to 12 single radiators
Arada Ecoboiler 16 HE inset burner has a net efficiency of 72.7% and an A rated energy efficiency class. A solid cast iron door combined with a well constructed steel body that weighs 140Kg masterly retains the heat of the fire.
- Solid fuel and wood burning capabilities
- Large curved glass window
- Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Discretely positioned thermostatic control
- Accessible water sensor for easy maintenance
- Large externally controlled riddling grate
- Top or rear flue fitting
- 7 year guarantee
- Flue exhaust diversion system
- Suitable for indirect/open vented heating systems
- Up to 3 Bar operating pressure
- Direct air supply compatible
|FLUE OPTIONS||Top Only|
|DEPTH||544mm (inset depth 357mm)|
|DEPTH FROM BACK TO CENTRE OF TOP FLUE||122mm|
|BUILT FROM||Steel Body, Cast Iron Door|
|12MM HEARTH INSTALLATION||No|
There are no reviews yet.