Dimplex Bathroom Panel Heater
€345.00 – €425.00
The Dimplex Bathroom Panel Heater is a stylish combination heater and towel rail for bathrooms.
Combining modern design with precision engineering the Dimplex Bathroom Panel Heater provides users with a wider range of features and benefits:
- 3-in-1 design for space heating with towel drying and airing facilities
- Splash-proof to IP25 rating for installation in bathrooms
- Tinted mirror finish version includes demisting capability
• Advanced controls with LCD display for intuitive and accurate heating
• Fast and effective heat output compared to a traditional towel rail
The Dimplex Bathroom Panel Heater offers a wide range of features, designed to bring comfort and convenience to users, including a large 1kW output, CapSense controls, Adaptive Start and energy waste reduction. Please scan the QR code below for a full product data sheet.
BPH100G features a stylish dark-grey glass-front – a striking addition to any bathroom.
Dimplex Bathroom Panel Heater Features:
Controls: Digitally controlled, Electronic Thermostat accurate to (±0.2oC). Setpoint range (7-30°C)
- Timer modes: 7 Day Programmable User Timer, Out All Day, Home All Day
- Continuous heat modes: Eco, Manual, Frost Protect.
- Additional modes: Away, Boost, Setback Controller UI:
- Graphical display with RGB backlight
- Capacitive buttons with audio feedback
- User replaceable battery (Coin-Type) Controller Functions:
- Open window detection
- Advance time period
- Bluetooth for software updates
- Child Lock & Heater Lock (PIN-based)
Construction: Polyester powder coated steel or mirror front panel providing convection heat with a brushed aluminium towel rail.
Element: Extruded aluminium plate element operated via an advanced controller equipped with seasonal adjustment to prevent room temperature overshoot
Installation: Wall-mounted design for quick fixing installation
- Thermal cut-out. Auto reset type
- Overheat detection
Battery Backup: CR2032 Lithium Manganese Dioxide 3V coin cell battery to backup real time clock. Battery life > 5 years.
Supply: 1.3 metres fitted, 3 core for fused spur installation, 1/N/PE ~230-240 V, 50Hz Class I, with earth wire
Colour/Finish: Dark-grey glass-front with white (RAL9016) chassis. White (RAL 9016) chassis
IP Rating: IP25 Approvals: CE & BEAB
Tinted Mirror with de-mist, Modern metal