Our website address is: https://houseofstoves.com.
House Of Stoves is a trading name for “Luxury Fires Ireland Limited” (“we“, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the “Data Protection Rules” defined as “The from time to time applicable laws or regulations in respect of Processing Personal Data, including but not limited to, from 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “GDPR”) as well as supplementary local adaptions and regulations in respect of data protection. (“GDPR”), the data controller is Luxury Fires Ireland Limited , which is a company registered in Republic of Ireland with the address of St Johns Road, Lintown , Kilkenny , Ireland.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of GDPR is the Group Company Secretary who can be contacted by email on email@example.com
Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements.
Neither Luxury fires Ireland Ltd or any of their associates or employees can accept any liability for errors or omissions on this website. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but errors and omissions are possible. Dimensions and other specifications given on this site are mostly as provided by the manufacturer and may be approximate (sometimes manufacturer-supplied information is contradictory). Specifications may change without notice. Please confirm any specific details before ordering.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the prevailing rate. All goods and prices are subject to availability from our suppliers. You can pay by debit card or credit card. Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.
Luxury fires Ireland Ltd tries to pay the full delivery cost for our customers, but do ask for a contribution towards the cost of delivery for some items and to some destinations.
- Free standard delivery is available for all orders over €400 to mainland Ireland. Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Off Shore Islands.
- Purchases under €400 incur a nominal €20.00 delivery fee.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- Your goods will be delivered by Courier or our In-House Delivery team for, Please let us know, as soon as possible, if there will be a problem with access, so we can make alternative delivery arrangements.
- Many Stoves are very heavy. There will be one driver who will help, but we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist.
- The driver will move the stove to the nearest wheel point, depending on access. The driver will be unable to move the goods across graveled, or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes (for palletized goods only), whilst you unpack the goods.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you are unavailable when your palletized stove is delivered at your pre-booked time, then re-delivery charges may apply.
- If you are unavailable when package goods (e.g. fireside accessories) are delivered, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double-check that what has been ordered is correct, we will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order, this applies to internet and telephone orders.
INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE)
It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs. Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations & Wiring Regulations.
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product.
PICTURES & IMAGES
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements, and images on the website are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the websites are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customer’s details to any outside organization. We do not store any credit or debit card details. All credit and debit card details are encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and sent using a secure server.
COSTS INCURRED BY YOU
We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example, if a delivery is delayed in any way and you have to rebook an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Cancellations and Returns
A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 14 working days after delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number. You have the right to receive a refund within 14 working days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 7 working days of cancellation or when goods have been returned safely (whichever is the latter). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed, or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition. All spare parts and painted appliances are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Our Returns Policy
We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile and need careful handling until installed. We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturer’s guarantee. We cannot accept the return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email email@example.com, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery.
Contract of Sale between the Purchaser(the customer) and the Seller(Luxury Fires Ireland Ltd t/a House Of Stoves) begins when the Seller notifies the Purchaser of despatch.
Information we may collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by registering with www.electricfiresireland.com (“Our Site”) or by filling in forms on Our Site.
- Information provided to us when you request goods, services or information from us.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email).
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys or participating in promotions or prize draws. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own research purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on or from Our Site;
- Information obtained by us from third parties in accordance with GDPR.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve Our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our Site’s audience size and the usage pattern of visitors to Our Site;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site.
Where we Store and Process Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us via email or Our Site is stored on our secure servers or the secure servers of third parties authorised by us.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To facilitate the provision of goods and services made available by third parties through Our Site.
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested, but only where you have explicitly consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our Site, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to Our Site, goods and/or services.
- With your express consent we may also use your data, to contact you by Electronic Means (fax, telephone, email or SMS) to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest which are similar or complementary to or which otherwise may enhance the type of goods that you as a customer of one of Our distributors or retailers have previously acquired (details of which goods you will have provided when completing your product registration details on Our Site or otherwise. We call this type of information “Product Updates”.
- If you are not such a customer, we and/or any third party that we permit to use your data will only contact you by Electronic Means to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in one or more of the ways mentioned above, or to pass your details on to third parties for the above marketing purposes, please let us know.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about customers of our products will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations, such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention, credit risk reduction and to pursue debtors.
- If we use a third party to host the servers on which your personal information is stored.
- In any other manner mentioned elsewhere in this policy.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time at: The Data Controller, House of Stoves Limited, St johns Road, Lintown, Kilkenny, Ireland.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our customers, distributors, retailers, suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
GDPR gives you the right to access certain information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR. We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
25 Feburary 2021