Dru Virtuo Evolve 130 Electric Fire
Available October 2023 | Pre Order Now
Want the ultimate sustainable fireplace experience? Then go for an all-electric fireplace. The Virtuo is 100% electric and creates zero emissions. Even greener, and also more realistic. The electric fire is indistinguishable from the real thing. With multiple beautiful flame images, an LED glow bed with multiple colours, sounds and heat, a Virtuo creates the real fireplace experience. All you need is a power socket, simply place the fire in any place in your home
Dru Virtuo Evolve 130 Features:
Realistic flame pattern.
Thanks to its natural logs and realistic flame pattern, the Dru Virtuo Evolve looks virtually identical to a gas or wood burning fire.
You can easily install the Dru Virtuo Evolve anywhere in your home, with no chimney or flue connections. One standard domestic electrical socket is all you need to enjoy this beautiful fireplace.
Because it runs on electricity, the Dru Virtuo Evolve requires hardly any maintenance.
You can enjoy the Virtuo Evolve with or without heating, with its easily controlled heat function.
• Flames – In addition to the two standard log fire flame effects, you can download multiple flame images using the DRU Fire app.
• Glow bed – The glow bed has five standard patterns. Light intensity and speed are adjustable using the DRU Fire app.
• Enhanced atmosphere – An additional LED lighting strip at the top of the fire enhances the depth and intensity of the flame and glow effects.
• Log set – Rustic and authentic logs that augment the 3D effect of the fireplace.
• Fire bed – Realistic coals and chips with natural glowing embers.
• Rib cast interior finish – A sleek, modern look thanks to the rib cast interior.
• Sound – The sound of crackling wood enhances the complete fireplace experience.
• Heating – Optional 1 or 2 kW heating element for rapid warming.
• Control – Easily control the fire with the remote control or smartphone/ tablet using the DRU app.
Remote control RCH DRU, Smartphone/tablet
|Output net max. (kW)||
|Built-in depth (mm)||
|Fire view width (mm)||
|Fire view height (mm)||
There are no reviews yet.